Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chilly Weather Calls for Chili!

For supper my wonderful better half made a pot of YUMMY chili! It was soooo good! We have our chili in the southern US tradition (at least the traditional way my girlfriend's family eats it)...no beans! Just ground beef, tomato juice, chili powder, minced onion, salt, and pepper (see the picture of the mostly done pot). Can't forget the soda crackers (saltines) to either dip or crumble into the chili. We always wait until it gets pretty CHILLY outside before we make the first pot of CHILI! Ok, I've had a crazy busy stupid day, so please don't mind my lame humor!



So yeah...insane day today at work. It's been wiping me out lately. I'm pretty tired tonight, so after our Thursday night shows (we watch My Name is Earl and The Office), I think I'll lay in the bath for a bit and then hit the hay. I plan on either get getting up early and going to the gym or getting up early and going into work. Either way I NEED to get up!!!

Food from the day:
  • Kashi GOLEAN Cereal with Skim Milk
  • Strawberries
  • Italian Wedding Soup and a Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat
  • Grapes
  • Chili with Crackers

Ok, back to tv and such!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that was good Chili. You have quite a catch in that girl.

Unknown said...

Chili looks great! I love that your name is Bacon. My sister would love that!

Unknown said...

That is me (HangryPants)