Sunday, September 21, 2008

YAY!

Been a LITTLE bit lax with my posting on here...no real excuses except for lack of motivation. Just didn't feel like it and just didn't have anything good to say. However, I HAVE done quite well with my eating, so that's a good thing! I've been successfully avoiding bad stuff and eating mostly good stuff.

Last week I made an amazing navy bean soup in the crockpot...it was sooooo good! I was very impressed with myself. Tomorrow I'm going to make a black bean soup (on the stove, not in the crockpot), so hopefully that will turn out nice.

Tonight is either going to be shake n' bake pork chops and stove top stuffing or chicken caesar salad. Either way...yum.

Food for the rest of the day:
  • spinach and cheddar crepe-omelet (from a really good place called Cora's) - I had the other half of what I had yesterday when we went there
  • a couple of strawberries
  • toast (one piece) with almond butter (I've been wanting to try it and it was pretty good on toast!)
  • raspberry smoothie

I'll probably have a snack at some point...perhaps a banana. Not sure yet.

Went to the gym yesterday AND today! YAY!!! I wasn't going to weigh myself today, but I was really curious, so I did...I have actually lost a bit! I'm down to 169.8 lbs. I was impressed, since I haven't really been getting much exercise...all I've really been doing is eating healthy. I guess it has helped. :-) Earlier in the week I went for a 40 minute walk outside before I went to work. At least it was something. My mom and I used to walk a bunch when I was younger...helped me lose weight back then, so I figured it was worth a shot now.

Ohhh, had an AMAZING nap yesterday! We laid down around 5:30pm and woke up around 9:30pm!! Ran out to grab some McDonald's (I had grilled chicken wraps) and then came home, laid around for awhile and went to bed again around 1am. Got up around 10am this morning. What a lot of sleep! It was nice.

Ok, one final thing...just wanted to add the little weight ticker, since there was a little change.

No comments: