Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Poor Baby

Awwww, my poor boy looks so out of it tonight. :-( He had his little cat bits removed today and he is doing well. Just a bit disoriented and tired. I totally understand the reasoning behind getting animals spayed or neutered, but it still makes me feel bad when I look at the little guy. I'm sure he'll be back to his bad crazy self in no time.


On a brighter note, my wonderful wife-to-be made me this AMAZING supper tonight! She marinated a huge steak overnight in a yummy concoction and cooked it in the oven (too freakin cold outside to grill). We halved the big slab of meat and she also made some yummy fried taters. Let me just say, the outside edges of the steak (the bits of fat) were so.freakin.good. I, of course, had to have a variety of condiments...I love sauces of any kind. The more the merrier! I had some HP, ketchup, and 57 sauce! Mmmmmm! Delish!! She's such a great cook, I sure lucked out!


So...my Greek yogurt was VERY YUMMY this morning! I had the blueberry one (see yesterday's post) and wish that I'd grabbed at least one more when I was at Whole Foods the other day. It will probably be awhile before I go back. It's a bit too far to go, just to get Greek yogurt.

The verdict on my Pumpkin & Prune bread and my Curried Sweet Potato & Carrot soup...O...M...G! Both were incredible! I brought one of my co-workers a piece of the bread and she enjoyed it so much she's expecting another piece tomorrow, lol! We'll see...not sure if I can spare a piece. ;-)

I think it will be an early night tonight...I got up super early to catch up on some things at work after my couple of days off. I got up at 4:45am...crazy. I was surprised, I actually got up without too much effort. Yay me!

Anyway, everyone have a great evening! Two posts, two days in a row...a record for me! Don't get too used to that people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic, poor little dickens!

Krista said...

Aaawww, sweetheart! Hope he's back at it soon enough!

Anonymous said...

AW your cat is ADORABLE. and way to give kudos to your wife's dinner =P! oops i mean wife-to-be! looks delicious! and that yogurt sounds really good!

Anita said...

oh my gosh.... your kitten is soooo cute!!!