Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost the Weekend!

It's Thursday, which means it's almost Friday, which means it's almost the September long weekend! YAY!! So excited...nothing big planned, but after getting up early a few times this week, I'm very much looking forward to sleep!

May go to the drive-in on the weekend. It's an all-nighter, with 3 movies, so we'll see. Otherwise, just going to sleep, play, read, workout, etc.

Went to the gym this morning. I was the only one there for the first half hour. I love small gyms.

Food for the day:
  • oatmeal
  • watermelon
  • chicken fried rice
  • grapes
  • egg salad sandwich

Pretty good day. I think blogging is helping me stay away from snacking in the evenings. I'm so busy doing this and entering my food and excercise for the day into The Daily Plate website, I don't have TIME to snack! LOL!

Ok, off to the couch I go. Need to lay down before I pass out!

No comments: