Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scary Movie!!

Well...went to the gym again today, yay!!! Two days in a row! Can I go for three?? We'll see tomorrow...hope so!

When I weighed myself yesterday, by the time I got home, I couldn't remember if the scale said 173.8 or 172.8, so I just took the higher number...I'll never know which one it was, but what I DO know is that today I was 171.0!!! I'm thinking that I was just retaining water, but hey, I'll take what I can get! I usually don't weigh myself so often, but since I wasn't sure about yesterday, I thought I'd go ahead. Mondays are my usual weigh days, so I'll post my weight tomorrow too. Then it will go back to once a week.

I realized that I forgot to put down what I ate on here yesterday, so I'll do that now, as well as what I had today.

Saturday
  • All-Bran Strawberry Bites w/ milk
  • big salad from grocery store salad bar
  • beef noodle soup and piece of garlic bread from restaurant

Sunday

  • All-Bran Strawberry Bites w/ milk
  • big salad that I made at home
  • apple
  • Arby's roast beef sandwich, some fries, and some onion petals

Not too bad. Went to the gym both days, so that was good. I didn't have any chips, which has been my big weakness lately. I'll just get in chip moods and go crazy on them...eat until my tongue hurts from the salt. Once I've been working out for a few weeks again and continue to eat healthy, I know that I won't be craving the bad stuff as much. Thank god.

Ohhhh, saw the movie "Mirrors" tonight at the theatre. Pretty good! Made us jump! Didn't know what to expect with this one, so it was a pleasant surprise.

I'd better go off to bed...4:45 a.m. comes EARLY! Keep your fingers crossed that I can drag my lazy ass out of bed!

No comments: