Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twice? In ONE Day??

Yes, I managed to go to the gym not once, but TWICE in one day! YAY! I was too sleepy to get my lazy butt out of bed yesterday morning, but got up today to go. Then, after supper, I went again with my woman. I just did a light workout, but it was nice. :-) I was very annoyed with myself yesterday for not going to the gym, so I'm very proud of myself for going this morning and then again this evening.

I had a very yummy lunch today. Wheatberry salad and a Campbell's Healthy Request soup bowl. Very good and pretty healthy. Then, for supper we had Subway. I love Subway. So good! I've been eating strawberries this week for my mid-morning snack and then grapes for my mid-afternoon snack. Tonight I cut up a watermelon, so that will be my mid-morning snack for the rest of the week. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

I know this is a short entry today, but I'm freakin' sleepy! Sometimes the early mornings kick my ass. Anyway, going to lay on the couch to watch/listen to my girl play guitar hero.

No comments: